Chia Seeds have gained attention as superfood as they are one of the most nutritious food on the planet.
Here’s why you should have Chia Seeds everyday:
- High Nutrients, Low Calories: Chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods, they are loaded with Fiber, Protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and various micro-nutrients.
- Fiber Rich: Almost all of the Carbohydrate in the Chia Seeds is Fiber which means it will help you stay full for longer periods of time, improves digestion and provides valuable pre-biotics for overall gut health.
- High in Anti-Oxidants: Anti-Oxidants slow down the aging signs, resulting is younger looking skin, healthier hair and have positive health effects.
- Weight Loss: Chia seeds are high in proteins and fiber both of which aids in weight loss. Chia seeds support weight loss when included as part of a healthy diet and exercise regimen with other whole foods, fruits, and vegetables.
- Rich Source of rare Omega-3: Omega-3’s are very important and have a wide range...